Bible Study Apps
- Read Scriptures—Read Scriptures provides Bible reading plans as well engaging videos to explain what the Bible is teaching.
- First5—First 5 (from Proverbs 31 ministries) is designed to help women spend time in the word before facing the whirlwind of the day.
- The Bible—The Bible App offers a verse-of-the-day feature, Bible reading plans, as well as numerous Bible study resources.
- Bible Memory—Bible Memory is an app that helps you systematically memorize Scripture.
- Our Daily Bread—Our Daily Bread is an app that provides you with daily devotions and other resources for Bible study.
- Rightnow.org—Right Now Media includes thousands of Bible studies, many of which have helpful videos. There is lots of content for families and kids as well. To access Right Now Media, visit their website rightnow.org. We have a church license, so everyone in the church is free to use this content. The church username is firstname.lastname@example.org, and the password is heritageleader.
- TheBibleProject.com—TheBibleProject.com provides many videos that introduce you to the biblical books, important themes, and even individual words in the Bible. These videos are engaging and provide great explanations to help as you read. This resource is helpful for both adults and children.
- Biblicaltraining.org—BiblicalTraining.org is for those who want to experience something like what you would receive at a Bible college or seminary. There are lots of courses from experts in the fields of church history, apologetics, Old and New Testament, and more. Many of them are completely free.
- Throughtheword.org—Throughtheword.org will take you through the Bible, book-by-book and chapter-by-chapter, with podcasts explaining each chapter.
- Christianaudio.com—Christianudio.com is ideal for those who spend a significant amount of time on the road or who prefer listening to books rather than reading. Christian audio offers audio Bibles, Christian books, biographies, and other resources.
- Everaccountable.com—Ever Accountable offers personal accountability in the use of digital devices. It is not a filter, but instead monitors your usage and reports it to accountability partners of your choice (for example, a spouse or trusted friend). It makes it easier to say no when you know other people will see what you are viewing. This is a powerful tool in your pursuit of purity.
- Covenanteyes.com—Covenant eyes will also monitor your activities and send a report to the people of your choice. It offers an optional filter feature that helps you avoid impure content.
- Focusonthefamily.com—Focus on the Family is a trusted source that offers resources for singles, men, women, marriage, parenting, addiction, and much more. They also have a podcast you can download.
- Compass1.org—Compass 1 is a continuation of the ministry of the late Larry Burkett, a well-respected financial adviser who helped families steward their money according to Biblical principles. This website can connect you with a personal adviser and offer you a clear road map for dealing with your financial situation.
- Financial Peace University—Financial Peace University is a program offered by Dave Ramsey, a trusted Christian financial adviser. Financial Peace University offers you a step-by-step guide to working through your financial problems. The church currently has a few Financial Peace University Kits that we can offer you at a discounted rate.
- Reasonable Faith Podcast—The Reasonable Faith Podcast offers content on a variety of apologetics issues including objective truth, the existence of God, and the rationality of Christian doctrine. It features the teaching of William Lane Craig, one of the leading evangelical apologists of today.